RW Counter check
Unit for handling self-adhesive labels on reels which can:
- rewind the labels clockwise or anti-clockwise and handle different reel core diameters
- count the labels, using an incremental counter for labels dispensed or a countdown counter
- check the availability of the labels and stop in the event of a missing label
When working as a rewinder it can rewind labels from rolls with a max. diameter of 300 mm, wound facing inwards or outwards, with a core diameter ranging from 46 to 110 mm, onto rolls with a max diameter of 300 mm with face-in or face-out winding. The average rewinding speed is over 50 m/min.
When working as a control device, a photocell not only counts the labels but is also able to check the availability of the labels and warn if they are missing, with the possibility to stop the system in order to reposition the labels. This operation does not require settings as it is performed by the control unit which acquires the label length via self-learning. An ultrasonic detector is available for use with transparent labels.
The microprocessor-equipped control board also allows the user to set the pieces counter, the rewinding speed, to stop the rotation of the motor at the end of the roll or in the case of a paper break, and to decide whether or not to stop the rewinding operation in the event of missing labels.
RWR Counter check available in Basic and Plus versions
Control panel incorporating 2-line, 20 character display and 7 function keys for programming:
- The rewind speed
- Face-in or face-out winding
- Check for missing labels or spacing
- Incremental or count-down pieces counter with automatic stop
- Unwinder with 40 - 110 mm adjustable mandrel
- Rewinder with interchangeable mandrel adjustable from 40 - 100 mm
- Supplementary interchangeable mandrel for 1-inch reel core (Plus model).